Our center office location is at:
Upper Iowa University – Quad Cities Center
1401 Kimberly Rd.
Bettendorf, Iowa 52722
For more information or to schedule a personal visit, contact the center at:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 - 5 p.m.
Quad Cities Center Staff
Teacher Education Coordinator
You can get information on any of the following majors from the UIU-Quad Cities Center. Some are available at the center, others are available as online courses. Many students blend their degree plan, by taking some face-to-face courses and some online courses. All UIU courses count toward completing your degree. Please note the list of majors may change. Check with the center staff or your advisor.
- K- 8 Language Arts
- K- 8 Reading
- PreK- Grade 3
- PreK- Grade 3 including Special Education
- K- 12 English as a Second Language
- K- 8 Instructional Strategist I Mild/ Moderate
- 5- 12 Instructional Strategist I Mild/ Moderate
- K- 12 Instructional Strategist II Behavior Disorders/ Learning Disabilities
- K- 12 Instructional Strategist II Intellectual Disabilities
- K -12 Work Experience Coordinator
Associate of Arts
- Criminal Justice
- General Business
- Liberal Arts
- Art Administration
- Communication Studies
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Forensics/Criminalistics (NEW)
- Human Resources Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Psychology (NEW)
Graduate Teacher Education
UIU also offers degrees on the Fayette campus, and through the online and self-paced programs.
Current Class Schedule
2014 - 15 Academic Year
- Term 1 (August 25, 2014 - October 19, 2014)
- Term 2 (October 20, 2014 - December 15, 2014)
- Term 3 (January 5, 2015 - March 1, 2015)
- Term 4 (March 2, 2015 - May 3, 2015)
- Term 5 (May 4, 2015 - June 28, 2015)
- Term 6 (June 29, 2015 - August 23, 2015)
The Quad Cities Center includes a 24-seat computer lab and a student commons with two to four computers, as well as a seminar room. Students have access to Smarthinking.com and general writing and math resources via the links below. Please contact the Center director at 563-359-7111 for more information.
Tutoring Svcs/Get Help Now | Resources | Library | Smarthinking | Technical Help | Student Success
Military and Veterans’ Benefits
Other Helpful Links