In order to apply as an exchange student, please submit the following documents:
1) Complete the online application
2) Send an unofficial copy of your transcripts to email@example.com
3) Send a copy of your passport biographical page to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Provide us with Proof of English proficiency in one of the following ways:
5) Fill out the Exchange Student Advisor Recommendation Form and send it to email@example.com
6) Fill out the Exchange Student Registration Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Available courses can be found on the CIE Course Look Up. For a guide on how to search for classes, please see Using the Course Look Up.
7) Submit financial documents
International students must submit financial documents as evidence of the ability to pay all fees and expenses for one full year. All financial documents must be originals (no faxes, scans or copies will be accepted), in English and no older than six months.
Please see the Financial Requirements Form to determine how much the financial statements must show. If you will be supported by a family member or another person, you must also submit the Affidavit of Support. Your original financial documents must be mailed to us at the following address:
Center for International Education
Upper Iowa University
605 Washington Street
Fayette, IA 52142 USA
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us at +1 (563) 425-5831 or email@example.com.
*Note: ISEP students, please visit this page for instructions
UIU reserves the right to request additional documentation and/or conduct interviews when it is appropriate in order to make an admissions decision.