1. What is the admission process for the ESL Program at Upper Iowa University (UIU)?
ESL students must complete the following steps to be admitting to the UIU ESL program:
a. Complete the International Student Application Form
b. Submit high school transcript(s) directly to the Office of Int'l Programs at UIU
c. Provide notarized proof of financial responsibility (of student or parent)
d. Pay ½ of the total program cost and room & board expenses for the first year of attendance
The entire application package should be sent to:
Upper Iowa University
Office of International Programs
605 Washington Street
P.O. Box 1857
Fayette, IA 54142
2. How can I check my admission status?
You can check your admission status via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (563-425-5833)
3. When will you issue my I-20?
Upper Iowa University's Office of International Programs will issue each student an I-20 after a student has been accepted into the program (by completing steps a-d above) and made the required deposit.
4. What type of U.S. visa should I obtain to study at Upper Iowa?
International students should obtain and enter the United States with an F-1 visa.
5. What is the SEVIS fee for F-1 applicants?
- The I-901 fee of $100 (as of Sept. 2004)
- This fee must be paid and fully processed prior to your visa interview
6. Cost of ESL Program: