Students who have completed work at Upper Iowa University, may obtain an official
transcript of that work upon written request to the UIU Registrar. No official transcript can be issued if there is an unpaid
- $8 per copy for transcripts that are mailed.
- $10 per copy for transcripts that are faxed.
- $25 minimum for Rush/Priority Service
You may request a transcript via any of the following methods:
- Online — Transcripts can be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse (link opens in new window). You can order as many transcripts as you like in one
online session using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after
your order has been completed. Order updates are available via text or email. You
can track your order online on the transcript ordering Web site.
- For all other requests, you will need to download and print the official transcript request form. Make sure you fill out the form completely and sign it. Then follow the directions
- Rush/Priority Processing — Fax your completed and signed request to 563-425-5287 or scan and email to email@example.com. Confirm that your request has been received, is readable and complete by calling
563-425-5351. You will need your credit card for payment. NOTE: This may not be "same
day" service. Shipping is dependent on local mail and Federal Express availability.
Please allow as much time as possible.
- Mail — Mail your completed and signed request along with a processing fee payment of $8
to Upper Iowa University, IEC Transcript Processing, P.O. Box 1857, Fayette, IA 52142
- Email — Scan and email your completed and signed request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an invoice in the mail to be paid within 10 days.
- Fax — Fax your completed and signed request to 563-425-5287. Be sure to include an address
to which we can send the invoice for the processing fee. Payment must be made within
Pay transcript processing fee online using UIU's eMarket site.
- PHONE OR EMAIL REQUESTS WITHOUT A SCANNED UIU TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM CANNOT BE PROCESSED.
We need your signature.
- If the transcript is being sent to yourself, it will be marked "Issued to student".
- Transcripts sent by fax may not be considered "Official".
Call 1-800-553-4150 or 563-425-5351.