Upper Iowa University is proud to have a Corporate Advantage Partnership with Taylor Company. As a Taylor Company employee you are entitled to receive a set tuition discount.
Why choose UIU?
Founded in 1857, Upper Iowa University is a private, not-for-profit university providing educational excellence and leadership development to about 5,800 students — both nationally and internationally — at our traditional campus in picturesque Fayette, Iowa; through our various online degree programs; at our U.S. centers; through our self-paced degree program; and at our international centers.
Bachelor of Science degree with majors in:
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Education (select Iowa locations)
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Financial Management
- Health Services Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Human Services
- Management Information Systems
- Public Administration
- RN-BSN (select Iowa locations)
- Social Science
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Higher Education Administration (MHEA)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
Nationally regarded distance learning programs
- Academically qualified faculty with practitioner experience
- No on campus residency
- Regionally accredited
- Flexible schedule for faster degree completion
- Maximum transfer of credits; military, ACE, CLEP, DSST, and experiential learning
The Self-Paced Degree Program is modeled after traditional correspondence learning. It is a paper/email based self-paced degree program specifically designed to make learning as flexible as possible. You may enroll in a course at any time and study at your own pace. Each course offers a six month enrollment period with no minimum time frame for completion of the course.
For those who prefer interaction with other students, the Online Degree Program enables completion of courses in a virtual classroom environment. You can log on to your course at any time. Six eight weeks terms are offered each year.
UIU’s learning centers offer evening and weekend classes that provide students the convenience to pursue new opportunities. Our learning centers offer the perfect learning environment where students feel welcome and find a new commitment to pursuing academic goals.
Taylor Company is part of the Corporate Advantage Program. As an employee of Taylor Company, you will receive a set discount on the current tuition rate at UIU. The discount is also applicable to your spouse and any dependent children until they reach age 26. The application fee is also waived.
UIU Blackhawk Center Director