- Student financial aid eligibility is disbursed once per semester.
- Awarded and accepted eligibility will be disbursed the 4th week from the start of enrollment.
- Student eligibility is no longer restricted by counting the credit hours earned.
- Students must register for two terms at a time:
- Fall Semester (Terms 1 and 2).
- Spring Semester (Terms 3 and 4).
- Summer Semester (Terms 5 and 6).
- Students must report future enrollment plans if ceasing enrollment prior to the second term in the semester by completing the "Letter of Intent".
Undergraduate minimum enrollment standards for the semesters will be as follows:
- Full-time: 12 credit hours per semester
- 3/4-time: 9 credit hours per semester
- 1/2-time: 6 credit hours per semester
- Less-than-1/2-time: 5 credit hours or less per semester
- Students in 5 credits or less are considered to be less than half-time and would only qualify for Pell Grant funds, if eligible.
Graduate minimum enrollment standards for the semesters will be as follows:
- Full-time: 6 credit hours per semester
- 1/2-time: 3 credit hours per semester
Please feel free to contact the Financial Aid Office at 1-800-553-4150 or your center location for more information.