The Office of Academic Success is committed to helping you reach your academic goals. Individual appointments as well as group experiences are offered to strengthen your learning experience at Upper Iowa University.
The purpose of Academic Success is to serve as a resource for students, faculty, staff, administrators, and other stakeholders.
It is the mission of Academic Success to assist students in achieving their academic goals during their learning experience at Upper Iowa University.
- Support and encourage students as they develop the necessary skills to becoming global citizens
- Promote academic success through direct and passive outreach initiatives
- Maintain an early alert system to assist with University retention efforts
- Partner with faculty and staff to identify at-risk students
- Meet individually with students to establish an academic success plan for their learning experience at UIU
- Offer a variety of workshops focused on areas of concerns for college students
- Serve as a resource for students, faculty, and staff
- Stay abreast of trends in the area of academic success
- Refer students to appropriate resources on campus
Be on the look-out for our Motivational Monday quotes, Tuesday’s Tips, and Fun Fact Friday.